Confessional 24: Macchiato Fueled Neurosis…and it’s Autumn btw
- Right now I’m planning a large scale event to promote my new CD and I’m terrified that it will be a failure. Unfortunately I think that means I’m doing something right.
- I feel that to call myself a virgin would be offensive to people who haven’t had any sexual contact…but to say that I’ve had sex would be patently untrue.
- Having said that I suspect this blog would gain much more traffic if it was called “…And I’m Still a Virgin”
- After washing my hands in the lavatory I often lift my shirt to examine my physique. Vanity? Self-consciousness? Both.
- My work (artistic, professional, academic, or otherwise) seems to me to contain the undercurrent of my subconscious crying out “There are people suffering at this moment all over the world!” Whether this is depressing is completely besides the point.
- I don’t believe the above confession is to my credit.
- It’s taken me a full year to be able to say that I’m good at my job. I don’t know if this is a good thing or not.
- I suspect the neurotic quality of these particular confessions is partially due to a macchiato I consumed today.
- I almost used “are” in the above confession before changing it to “is”.
- In spite of all the fears and neurosis of life…Autumn is absolutely beautiful this year.