Confession #17: Politics, Art vs Craft, and my Other GF
Check out last Confession here
- for all its idealistic claims of collective wisdom (and occasionally these claims are realized)…for the most part Facebook consistently discourages any interest I may have in real meaningful politics and makes me suspicious as to whether democracy is really all its cracked up to be…then again thank G-d for the “liberty” to post this…i think…
- I’m not necessarily addicted…however my affection for Aaron Sorkin’s “West Wing” could probably be brought up in therapy…if I had a therapist
- I don’t have a therapist
- Artists lacking in craft who claim superiority over Craftsman lacking in artistry (CLiA) make me angry
- CliA who complain about the success of Artists lacking in craftsmanship (ALiC) make me angrier
- I enjoy running (trust me, as a new advent this is truly a confession)
- I find the concept of Panenthiesm as held by Hasidic Jews to be very attractive…though I don’t know if I would form dogma around it.
- I just recently found out that indulgences are still a thing…Oh dear.
- My girlfriend would call Aaron Sorkin’s “West Wing” my “other girlfriend”…if I had a girlfriend
- I have a girlfriend…and she does call the West Wing my “other girlfriend”
P.S. New CD has been mastered…almost ready to schedule the CD release party!