Confessional #15: Goose intestines, Menudo, and Jar Jar Binks…
Check out other confessionals here.
- I’ve eaten goose intestines and chicken testicles before. And they tasted pretty good.
- My Capoiera nickname is Menudo…as in Ricky Martin’s first band…yea.
- My favorite number is 13…mostly due to the fact that the car with which I won the Boy Scout Pinewood derby was #13.
- As a Star Wars fan I think Hayden Christiansen was a worse decision than Jar Jar.
- I’ve never seen any Stanley Kubrick film.
- My shortest relationship lasted for 6 days when I was 17.
- I smoke a single cigarette once every few months.
- I still wonder how King David got away with eating the Showbread
- Until I took swimming lessons I was terrified of the ocean as a result of a nor’easter flooding parts of my hometown when I was an infant.
- I’ve never gotten a speeding ticket…not for lack of speeding.
P.S.: I sent my CD to be mastered a few days ago…one step closer to GSRV’s new release!
This entry was posted on March 6, 2013 by isgeorgerobson. It was filed under Confessional, Poetry and was tagged with capoiera, hayden christiansen, jar jar binks, king david, menudo, stanley kubrick, star wars.