Confessional #14: First post-Oscar Confessional
- I almost always dread going to perform but I’m almost always glad I performed after it’s over. Almost.
- I generally assume that the government has access to everything that I post, text, Facebook (as in the verb), Google (also as in the verb), etc…
- I failed algebra my Freshman year of college…I also failed Lighting (refer to confessional #2 for the humor in that)
- I blame a considerable extent of the American Civil War on Andrew Jackson’s handling of the Tariffs of 1828 & 1832.
- I sometimes wonder if it would be looked down upon as un-original if I ever won an Academy Award and re-enacted Adrien Brody’s kiss with Halle Berry. (I usually decide that it would).
- I can find a way to slip Ricky Gervais, Robert Downy Jr., and Louis C.K. into almost any conversation.
- I tend to get better tips when I wear glasses. I don’t know if this is as a result of aesthetic preference or improved performance.
- I used to think my girlfriend’s hair wrap was cool. 4 years later and less ignorant of black culture…I still think it’s cool.
- I prefer Shakespeare’s comedies to his tragedies.
- I prefer Monty Python’s comedies to Shakespeare’s comedies.