Confessional #11: Barefeet, First Kisses, and Yo Gabba Gabba…Yep
- With one exception, every first kiss I’ve had with a girl has been discussed beforehand to some extent.
- I’ve never kissed another guy on the mouth. Considering I went to acting school for 4 years this fact still surprises me.
- In high school I almost always wore dress pants instead of jeans because I found denim constricting.
- I wear jeans now.
- I’ve never consumed vodka by itself.
- I find Yo Gabba Gabba disturbing.
- I overlook many character flaws if an individual is self aware. I think that may be one of my own character flaws.
- I’ve never been in a fist fight.
- I have or had Reactive Airway Disease…I say had because I haven’t any symptoms since I was a child and it seems to be a very severe title for something that hasn’t manifest itself for over a decade.
- I prefer to be barefoot whenever possible…when I was in New York I used to take barefoot walks around the Financial District…this was not always viewed favorably by fellow pedestrians.
Check out the first confessional here.