Confessional #8: Soup Kitchens, Cold Showers, and Psuedoarthrosis of the right clavicle
- I find it disappointing to consider that most people I know have exulted the purpose and spent significantly more time at poorly performed high school plays than at soup kitchens.
- I find it more disappointing that I am included in the previous observation.
- I end every shower I take with 30 seconds of cold water.
- I find cuddling to be a primary benefit of a romantic relationship
- I still have my first stuffed animal. His name? “Brown Bear”. He is a brown stuffed bear.
- I was born with psuedoarthrosis of the right clavicle.
- I’ve had 2 sets of stitches. One due to a bike race accident. The other due to a street hockey accident. Accidents happen.
- I have Spanish, English, Irish, Lenape, Dutch, and German blood in my veins. So I’m told.
- I get my best work done between 8am and 2pm
- I’m writing this at 5:12pm