Confessional #7: Post Superbowl Weekend Confessional
Due to the Gig I had last Thursday and the Superbowl this weekend I’ve taken a little break from the confessionals. But here’s the next one in the series.
- I always crave female physical contact after doing something athletic. I don’t know why. I should look that up.
- I have an addiction to “looking things up”
- I don’t pretend to completely understand Deuteronomy 25:12
- In high school I thought I would be married by 19. Now that I’m 22 I don’t think that anymore.
- When I was 5 years old my father and I used to discuss the abstract concepts of Eudaimonia and Epistemology so that I could better understand the concrete world. Yesterday we had a heated discussion about the concrete event of Beyonce lip-syncing to indirectly debate over the abstract concepts of Eudaimonia and Epistemology.
- I like push ups. I dislike sit ups.
- I shower almost every day but I haven’t used shampoo in almost a year.
- The Four Season’s “Big Girls Don’t Cry” was the first song I remember consciously enjoying.
- I didn’t realize how important it is for a waiter to be tipped 20% until I became one.
- I feel that if I am going to continue to consume animals, I should learn to hunt and go hunting at least once in my life. If I’m unwilling to kill for myself, what right do I have to ask someone else to kill for me?
Check out the last confessional here
This entry was posted on February 4, 2013 by isgeorgerobson. It was filed under Confessional, GSRV Music, Opinion, Poetry, Social, Society, Writing and was tagged with beyonce, beyonce lip syncing, Bible, confessional, desire, exercise, Frankie Valli, hunting, inspiration, lip sync, love, lust, philosophy, sports, tips, waiters.